Not done with Christmas gift shopping? What do you give an athletic music lover who likes to enjoy listening to her music while jogging, cycling, and other similar activities?
Here’s a suggestion: Yurbuds Inspire For Women!
Yurbuds Inspire For Women comes in different colors. I got Purple here.
Anyhow I tried out the Yurbuds Inspire with my cellphone. I listened to the music player and watched YouTube mostly. Sound quality was quite boomy and I felt it was a bit short on clarity.
There’s a specific way to wear Yurbuds. You insert the sound tunnel to your ear and twist into place. This is their TwistLock Technology which ensures the earphones won’t fall off no matter how active you are.
I will admit to NOT being a fan of wearing earphones and headphones (I don’t like anything stuck in my ears) BUT these were really really comfortable. It was very easy to forget I had them on.
What I liked about Yurbuds Inspire For Women:
- They’re super comfortable. These are probably the most comfy in-ear earphones I’ve ever used. I usually can’t keep these things on for long but wow, it was easy to forget I was wearing these.
- They don’t move around even if you do. You can even dance and they would stay in place. They’re perfect for athletic and active people.
- Sound quality is okay in general.
- It’s available in different colors and it’s made specifically for women.
- They come with an extra pair of earbuds so you can achieve the perfect fit.
Downside? Like I mentioned earlier, it’s a bit short on clarity. Other than that, there aren’t really any negative points.
Yurbuds Inspire For Women are available at Zalora for P1,500 a pair. You can also get them at sporting goods stores like Planet Sports, The Athlete’s Foot, Runnr, Chris Sports, etc.
Anyway, I’m giving away my review pair of Yurbuds Inspire For Women. Just follow the simple mechanics below for a chance to win:
Congratulations Theresa Cruz-Escaros! You’ve won a pair of Yurbuds Inspire For Women. Please email me your shipping details at animetric(at)gmail.com.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: