I got a pair of Urbanears Medis earphones for review before the Holy Week. I’ve been so swamped in blog backlogs and other tasks that it’s only now that I got the chance to really experience them.
Unboxing it is pretty exciting because you uncover separate puzzle-like compartments.
- The design and packaging looks very cool and cutting edge.
- I like that there are a lot of colors to choose from and it’s actually fashionable.
- Sound quality is average. You probably would not be impressed if you’re a music enthusiast. A casual listener might find it okay though.
- There’s a microphone attached on the wire so you can actually use it to converse.
- The fit is customizable thanks to the extra ear pads.
- I like the fabric cord which doesn’t twist and tangle easily.
- It’s not very sensitive as you need more volume to listen properly compared to the iPod’s default earphones.
- It’s pricey at P2,450.