This August 20 (that’s tomorrow… rather, 12 midnight tonight), Unilever will be giving Lazada a super cute makeover. All Unilever brand pages on Lazada will look like a children’s art gallery. All participating Unilever product photos will be replaced by colorful hand-drawn renditions. Product names will also be changed into children’s names. So what does this mean? It means that it’s once again time for Unilever’s Shop2Give on Lazada!
The first Shop2Give happened last year. Shoppers got really big discounts on their favorite Unilever home and personal care products while proceeds were donated to UNICEF. Good news… Shop2Give is happening again tomorrow! Unilever and Lazada are once again working together to support UNICEF’s Quality Education Program with Shop2Give Year 2.
So why should you Shop2Give on August 20?
- You can get up to 80% off on Unilever products with a collectible voucher.
- There will be an all-day flash sale of up to 70% off your favorites.
- The first 1,000 shoppers will get a FREE #Shop2Give tote bag.
- There’s free shipping ALL DAY for a minimum purchase of only P300.
- Lazada vouchers with up to 30% discount will be available online starting August 17.
- You get a chance to help send out-of-school Filipino children back to school, since part of the proceeds from this sale will go to UNICEF.
Start putting items in your cart NOW so you can check out quickly and avail of the early bird perks. With your help, this program could benefit over 800,000 children by taking them a step closer to their dreams.
#Shop2Give and #AddDreamsToCart by joining Unilever, Lazada, and UNICEF on August 20! It’s a win-win situation for everyone so now’s the best time to stock up on those beauty, home, and personal care essentials.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: