During the 2nd day of the Unilever Beauty and Personal Care Summit, Dove launched its newest range… Dove Nourishing Secrets. This collection of hair care, body care, and deodorant products was inspired by women’s natural beauty rituals from all over the world. Dove Nourishing Secrets is a combination of natural ingredients and mild formulations suitable for daily use.
Two variants of Dove Nourishing Secrets were introduced, color-coded into pink and lavender lines. I did a bit of research and found that there are a total of 5 variants abroad, but these 2 seem best suited for our tropical climate.
For the pink line, we have the following products:
- Hair Boost Ritual Shampoo and Conditioner (P135 each for 150ml) – Formulated with coneflower and white tea, this duo helps boost hair health for naturally strong growing hair.
- Healthy Glow Aerosol Deodorant (P205 for 150ml) – Combines lotus flower and rice water with 1/4 moisturizing cream to restore the underarm area’s glow and tone.
- Healthy Glow Roll-On Deodorant (P106 for 40ml) – Same main ingredients as the Aerosol, but in Roll-On form.
- Glowing Ritual Beauty Bar (P64 for 100g) – Lotus, lily, and 1/4 moisturizing cream combine to give you naturally soft and smooth skin.
Meanwhile, for the lavender line are the following products:
- Thickening Ritual Shampoo and Conditioner (P135 each for 150ml) – Inspired by the French, these are formulated with lavender and rosemary extracts for nourishing and volumizing the hair.
- Relaxing Ritual Body Wash (P121 for 200ml / P210 for 400ml) – Lavender and rosemary combine to give you soft and smooth skin.
- Calm & Soothe Aerosol Deodorant (P205 for 150ml) – The soothing blend of lavender, rose, and 1/4 moisturizing cream calms irrititable underarm skin.
- Calm & Soothe Roll-On Deodorant (P106 for 40ml) – Same main ingredients as the Aerosol, but in Roll-On form.
- Relaxing Lavender Beauty Bar (P64 for 100g) – Lavender, chamomile, and 1/4 moisturizing cream soothe skin while making it soft and smooth.
Dove Nourishing Secrets is now available at leading supermarkets, department stores, and drugstores nationwide. They can also be bought online from sites like Lazada, Shopee, and Watsons. I’m very excited to try these new products as Dove has always been good for my hair and skin. 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: