I was invited to check out The School Room, a preschool located in the heart of Ortigas. They offer Toddler, Nursery, Pre-Kinder, and Kinder classes. But more than that, they have both academic and non-academic summer programs for kids ages 2 to 7 years old.
The School Room was hosting free trial classes last week when I went to check them out.
I was given a tour of the school. There are several fully furnished, colorful, and child-friendly classrooms.
Activities would depend on what program you choose to enroll in.
Each classroom has its own reading nook.
The tables and chairs are so small, they’re sooo cute! I miss the days when my kids were this age.
The School Room will be offering a Daycare Program in addition to the regular yearly curriculum and summer programs. Kids will be completely taken cared of — they’ll be taught, fed, plus they’ll even have nap time!
The School Room is also equipped with safe and educational toys that small kids will have fun tinkering with.
I was able to sit in a trial class. The teachers and even the headmistress herself are all very hands-on when it comes to making sure the kids are comfortable and at ease. I was surprised no one cried when the parents were asked to wait outside the classroom. I remember my own son’s preschool days. I think it took about a month before he let me leave him inside the classroom on his own.
The School Room has Academic Summer Programs for kids ages 2 to 7 years old:
- The Summer SchoolRoom (2 to 3.5 yrs old) – Introduces your child to preschool with a mix of art, science, math, singing, dancing, and a whole lot of fun!
- Literacy Fun (3 to 5 yrs old) – This is all about the wonderful world of books and storytelling.
- Science & Numeracy Club (3 to 5 yrs old) – The child explores, creates, and discovers with science experiments and math concepts.
- Artist’s Corner (3 to 5 yrs old) – This is all about creating art using various materials and mediums.
For the Non-Academic Summer Programs they have:
- Taekwondo for Kids (4 to 6 yrs old) – Kids learn about discipline and self-defense in this action-packed program.
- Hip Hop for Kids (4 to 7 yrs old) – Kids learn to dance!
- Mandarin (3 to 7 yrs old) – Kids learn a new language in a fun and developmentally appropriate way!
For more information about the curriculum and summer programs, log on to http://theschoolroom.ph/.
Since my kids are no longer within the age range that The School Room caters to, I’ve decided to give away The School Room GCs so my readers with kids aged 2 to 5 years old can try out the summer programs! There will be two (2) winners — one will win GCs for The Summer SchoolRoom and Literacy Fun, one will win GCs for Science & Numeracy Club and Artist’s Corner. Each GC is good for one (1) week of free classes so the 2 winners get each 2 weeks worth of classes for their child!
Just follow the easy Rafflecopter mechanics below:
The School Room is located on the Ground Floor of the AIC Gold Tower along Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. You can call 632-7754 for inquiries.
Congratulations Bea Corbilla (Science & Numeracy Club + Artist’s Corner GCs) and Neri Ann Narvaez (Summer SchoolRoom + Literacy Fun GCs)! I will contact you with regards to prize shipping. Thank you everyone for joining, till next giveaway! 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: