Did you know that your Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass gets you so much more than just a seat in the plane? Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges are actually a thing. In fact, they have a microsite dedicated to it. There are discounts and perks you can enjoy for dining, accommodations, tourist attractions, shopping, and a whole lot more. For example, presenting your boarding pass to the ticket booth at Universal Studios Singapore gets you 10% off the ticket price. The great thing about this is, you enjoy the perks for one whole month after your boarding pass date. You can use it in and out of Singapore too.
Store Specialists Inc., better known as SSI here in the Philippines, is the newest addition to the long list of partner brands and establishments that extend Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges.
You can avail of discounts and special offers from selected SSI brands like Samsonite, Coach, Aeropostale, Levis, Superdry, etc. for one whole month. Brands rotate based on the month and year. You can download the full PDF file with all the details HERE.
Just to give you an idea, here’s there April to June 2018 roster:
- Samsonite – 10% off regular items except new arrivals, bestsellers, and travel accessories
- American Tourister – 10% off regular items
- Coach – 15% off regular items
- Superdry – Get P5oo off if you purchase 2 Superdry Tees. Get P1,000 off if you purchase 2 Superdry Jackets.
- Le Sportsac – Buy 1 regular item and get 15% off. Buy 2 regular items and get 20% off. Additional 10% off existing sale items.
- Women’s Secret – 10% off regular items
- Kiss & Fly – 10% off regular items
SSI will be extending Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges until April 2019. For more information, log on to http://www.singaporeair.com/boardingpass.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: