One of the prizes I was giving away for my third blogversary, Animetric’s Favorite Things Year 3, was a bottle of Pevonia Botanica Phyto-gel Cleanser.
You dispense a dime-sized amount on your wet palms then apply on your face. It doesn’t really foam up ad get all sudsy because it doesn’t have any SLS (Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate). After you’ve totally cleansed your face, rinse off with water and pat dry.
Yay! I didn’t experience any stinging, peeling, or sandpaper-like feeling after washing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I’m really loving it.
What I like about Pevonia Botanica Purilys Phyto-gel Cleanser:
- It’s good for all skin types — normal, oily, dry, combination… as it cleanses and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- It’s mildly scented which is a plus for me.
- It’s made of natural plant ingredients like rosemary, lemon, and sage among others.
- It contains no SLS (Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate).
- It thoroughly rids your skin of dirt and impurities.
- A little product goes a long way so one bottle will easily last for 4-6 months if used 2x a day.
Downside? As is the case with all Pevonia Botanica products… the price! Pevonia Botanice Purilys Phyto-gel Cleanser retails for P3,640! If it’ll last for half a year though that’s about P600 a month which is not so bad considering it does wonders for my now hard-to-please skin. It can be bought at leading spas like The Spa, Mariott Hotel’s Quan Spa, etc.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric’s World.