Back in 2015, I tried Kracie Hadabisei All in One Face Mask for the first time. It’s now 2018. Kracie Hadabisei All in One Face Mask has reformulated and there are now 2 variants — Fine Skin (Brightening) and Moisturizing. The packaging has also been redesigned.
Both variants cost P895 for a pack of 31 masks. That’s P28 per mask. But what’s the difference between the two?
- Kracie Hadabisei All In One Face Mask Fine Skin (Blue) – This variant is formulated with Vitamin C derived from lemon and kiwi extracts for smooth, glowing skin.
- Kracie Hadabisei All In One Face Mask Moisturizing (Pink) – This variant is formulated with Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid for firm, moist skin.
The square foil packaging is reminiscent of a tissue box. Lift the flap and take one mask for use.
The mask is just the right size. You put it on after cleansing and toning. I made a mistake and left it on for 15 – 20 minutes like I do Korean masks. This is meant to be left on for 5 – 10 minutes only. You’re not supposed to let it dry on your face. My mask was on the verge of drying up when I removed it.
My face felt refreshed after use. It’s also noticeably brighter.
What I like about Kracie Hadabisei All In One Mask Fine Skin:
- It’s not as drippy as the usual face mask so it’s easier to use.
- It’s not as sticky as the old version.
- The square tissue box style packaging makes getting individual masks easier.
- Indeed, it left me with smooth and glowing skin!
- It’s recommended for people with no time or patience for multi-step skincare routines. Just cleanse, tone, and slap one on. One mask combines lotion, moisturizer, and serum in a single step.
- It’s a lot cheaper than the usual face mask at P28 per piece.
Downside? The mask essence tends to ooze out of the foil pack’s main flap. Even when I try to close it as cleanly as I can, liquid still seeps out. That said, the foil pack can get wet and sticky. It can get pretty annoying because I always have to rinse and wipe down the pack after use.
Both Kracie Hadabisei All In One Mask variants are available at https://shop.beautybox.corp for P895 per box.
Good news, I’m giving away the Kracie Hadabisei All In One Mask Moisturizing variant! Go to my Instagram account for a chance to win!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: