I was a writer before I was a blogger.
Good Housekeeping Philippines is technically the first magazine where I got published, but it’s at ABS-CBN’s Working Mom where I became a regular contributor… although I did get to contribute to GH again after almost two years — watch out for it in the upcoming March 2010 issue!
2009 marks one year of writing for WM for me, and by this time I have a few more publications under my belt: Health Today, Moms Today, and Cradle Magazine. I also had a brief stint as a food writer for Summit Media’s Spot.ph earlier this year and I am forever thankful for the experience. It was during that time that I learned how to photograph food plus I got to meet and work with such great people.
- Become a finalist at the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards’ Family and Living Category
- Become a brand ambassador for the Sony Cyber-shot TX-1
- Become Nuffnang’s Featured Blogger for November AND December
- Become a blogger for Tech Exchange
- Get 2,500+ unique visits on my blog every week
- Get over 200 feed subscribers and Facebook fans
- Get Google PR3 and top Google search results for whatever it is that I blog about… try googling “Chowking Delivery”… :p