I swear, Starbucks never fails to come up with the most tempting drinks. This time, it’s Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino and Banana Chocolate Frappuccino!
Starbucks Cheesecake Frap (P180 Tall / P190 Grande / P200 Venti) is a leveled up Strawberries and Cream Frap sweetened with vanilla syrup then topped with cream cheese whipped cream, biscuit crumbles, and strawberry drizzle. Banana Chocolate Frap (P170 Grande / P180 Venti) combines chocolate milk with a freshly peeled banana. Oh my, both look and sound so decadent… I can’t wait to try them! XD
With new drinks come new food items, starting with Ham and Cheese Brioche (P90, pictured above). Soft, sweet, and buttery dough filled with ham and cheese!
Chicken Parmigiana Wrap (P175, pictured above) is something pizza / pasta-like, chicken breast fillet and sliced eggplant are covered with Italian tomato sauce and grated cheese then wrapped in pita bread.
I was most intrigued by the Strawberry Pistachio Cake (P120 per slice / P1,295 whole). Moist vanilla spongecake is layered with light and creamy strawberry and pistachio mousse on a crunchy sweet nutty crust. *Drool*
From June 10 – 11, 2014, Starbucks customers will receive a set of six (6) Say Yes To Rewards vouchers for FREE! These vouchers aim to give Starbucks Card users additional perks:
- June 16 – 22: Use your voucher to activate a Starbucks Card with P1,000 load and receive one (1) complimentary Grande Frappuccino Blended Beverage.
- June 23 – 29: Use your voucher to buy any 250g bag of featured whole bean and receive complimentary Tall brewed coffee.
- June 30 – July 6: Use your voucher to buy any featured Cold Cup and receive a complimentary featured Grande Frappuccino Blended Beverage.
- July 7 – 13: Use your voucher to buy any featured Frappuccino Blended Beverage from 11am to 2pm and get P50 off any lunch sandwich.
- July 14 – 20: Use your voucher to buy any featured Frappuccino Blended Beverage from 6pm to 9pm and receive 30% off any food item.
- July 21 – 28: Use your voucher to reload at least P500 on your Starbucks Card and receive a double upsize on any purchased featured Frappuccino Blended Beverage.
Please take note that a Starbucks Card MUST be used to settle ALL voucher transactions.
I’m heading over to the neareast Starbucks tomorrow! 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: