One of the most anticipated Starbucks Philippines events yearly is the the release of the Starbucks Planner. This year is no different. I haven’t seen the actual Starbucks Planner 2017 but Starbucks did send out a preview so we can all have a sneak peek.
This year, there are two designs that come in two sizes — big and small. They come with zip cases too. I’m fancying the glittery mermaid-inspired version already.
How can you get one?
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
Beverage Required Number of Stickers:
- Holiday Featured Beverage: Toffee Nut Latte / Peppermint Mocha / Santa Hat Dark Mocha (9 stickers)
- Any Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverage of your choice EXCEPT bottled beverages (9 stickers)
You need to collect a total of 18 stickers. You must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
Terms and Conditions:
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on http://www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion:
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup / Tumbler ₱5 discount
The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion:
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017. Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 12857 Series of 2016
Which Starbucks Planner 2017 design do you like better? Will post more photos once I get mine.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: