It’s THAT time of the year again. The Starbucks Planner 2014, easily one of the most coveted items of the holiday season, is finally out!
Here’s a bit of trivia… did you know that Starbucks Philippines was the first in the world to come up with a planner promo? Anyhow, the Starbucks Planner 2014 comes in four colors and surprisingly there is no green, widely known to be the Starbucks trademark color.
The Starbucks Planner 2014 Philippine edition comes in brown, magenta, yellow, and black. Each has a specific matching bookmark that goes with it… and no, you can’t switch bookmarks!
For the yellow planner you get a coffee bean bookmark. For brown it’s a house, or more likely a Starbucks store. Magenta has a vinta (representing Starbucks Kape Vinta blend) while black comes with an iconic Starbucks paper cup.
So anyway, I got to take home 2 out of 4 planners and I shall unbox one for this post.
Yes, I got one in yellow. The bookmark is stashed at the side of the planner.
Since I have the yellow planner, my bookmark is a coffee bean. The metal charm clips onto your planner’s cover.
The planner cover is made of leather and it has embossed designs which you can’t really see in the photo above.
The pages have colored photos with accompanying texts much like the past editions.
The planner pages come in the usual horizontal spaces and date squares (see above).
For the first time ever, you get a sheet of stickers along with your free coupons!
A whopping 14 coupons are enclosed with your planner. It’s the most number of coupons ever! Here’s what you can avail of:
- Ten (10) complimentary Tall Frappuccino Blended Beverages for every order of a Starbucks Frappuccino Booth Package.
- 10% off your purchase of a Starbucks Coffee Kit or Coffee Traveler
- P20 off your beverage purchase when you use your personal mug or tumbler
- Free tall handcrafted beverage with purchase of any Starbucks tumbler
- Buy 1 take 1 Espresso Beverage
- Free P100 load when you activate a Starbucks Card with P1,000 load
- Free Brewed Coffee refill
- Free Tall Brewed Coffee with purchase of 250g bag of whole bean coffee using Starbucks Card
- P50 off any lunch sandwich when you purchase a tall handcrafted beverage from 11am to 2pm
- Free Tall Brewed Coffee, Full Leaf Tea, or Iced Tea when you reload P500 onto your Starbucks Card
- Free upsize or add-on for any handcrafted beverage OR double upsize or 2 free add-ons when you purchase a handcrafted beverage with your Starbucks Card
- Buy 1 take 1 Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- Buy any tall handcrafted beverage from 7am to 10am and get any breakfast sandwich for only P100
- 10% off any Starbucks merchandise, whole bean, or 12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew
Here’s the big question… how do you avail of the Starbucks 2014 Planner?
- Collect 18 stickers. This is the usual way. You get a sticker for every purchase of a handcrafted beverage. You have to buy a mix of Starbucks’ regular handcrafted beverages (9) and special Christmas beverages (9).
- Load P5,000 onto your Starbucks Card. Voila! You get a Starbucks 2014 Planner right then and there. What’s more, you can use the P5,000 load in your Starbucks Card to buy your favorite drinks (or whole bean coffee or VIA for gifting) while earning rewards AND stickers — TRIPLE bonus! This is the fastest, most efficient, and most rewarding way to get a planner especially if you’re a Starbucks regular!
- Buy P5,000 worth of Starbucks stuff — merchandise, GCs, coffee… whatever you want. Do your Christmas shopping at Starbucks! Tadaaa…. instant planner!
You can collect stickers up from November 2 until January 2, 2013. Please note that drinks purchased using GCs or stars are not qualified for stickers. You can however use your Starbucks Card credit / load to buy drinks AND get stickers.
UPDATE: On Nov. 2, the first 300 customers of ALL Starbucks stores will receive a promo card with 1 FREE sticker. 17 more to go if you get this card!
What do you think of Starbucks’ newest planner? I will be be giving away a Starbucks Planner 2014 once I reach 5k followers on Twitter OR 2k followers on Instagram… whichever comes first… so follow me at https://twitter.com/animetric and/or Instagram.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: