It’s no secret that my skin care regimen consists of Laneige products (except for my facial wash and eye cream at the moment). I finished my bottle of Laneige Time Freeze Essence (anti-aging serum) some time ago but instead of buying a new product to replace it with, I decided to use my stock of Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule. I got this as a gift from Laneige Philippines some time ago… I am after all one of their most die hard loyal customers, hahaha!
I was surprised to find that the liquid inside is like water. For something that’s super concentrated, I was expecting it to be well… thicker. Not that I’m complaining because, wow, this product is superb. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to finish the entire vial with each application but I don’t think so because one vial is too much for my face. I usually end up using one vial 4-5x before it runs out.
I use Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule every night before I go to sleep. That’s how my face looks like after I apply Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule. My nightly skin care regimen goes something like this:
- Facial Wash (Burt’s Bees Daisy White Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser)
- Toner (Laneige Perfect Renew Refiner)
- Moisturizer (Laneige Perfect Renew Emulsion)
- Serum (Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule)
- Eye Cream (Burt’s Bees Daisy White Brightening Eye Treatment)
- Lip Balm (Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm)
What I like about Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule:
- It’s surprisingly light and water-like in terms of consistency. It’s so perfect for the hot, sticky, and humid summer season.
- I love how it feels on my face. It’s like it quenches my skin’s thirst.
- It moisturizes my skin perfectly and gives it a healthy glow.
- It has a fresh and pleasant scent.
- One vial is good for 4-5 uses.
Downside? Well, it is on the pricey side at P1,950 per box of ten (10) vials. I’m always willing to shell out money for products that work so I don’t mind spending. I’m inclined to believe everything I’ve been using religiously has been working because I’m turning 40 this year (it’s actually kind of like a punchline by now, just like “I have a teenage son!”) and my skin is still in relatively good condition. I can go around without makeup too. 🙂
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Full Ampoule is available for P1,950 at Laneige boutiques located at the following malls:
- SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
- Robinsons Place Manila – (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
- Trinoma (Level 3)
- Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
- SM Aura Taguig (Level 2)
- SM Megamall (Level 2, Bldg A)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: