At last! I finally got my hands on a tube of Laneige Water Base CC Cream SF 35 PA++. I’ve been waiting for it to become available at local Laneige boutiques ever since I saw it online last year. I bought it for P1,450. One of my friends who came from a trip to Korea told me it costs about the same there so yay!
Laneige Water Base CC Cream SPF 35 PA++ (P1,450) comes in a 40ml tube.
Laneige Water Base CC Cream comes in two (2) shades: Pure Beige and Peach Pink.
I got Pure Beige. I might give Peach Pink a try via a tester when I next visit a Laneige boutique.
Pure Beige comes out to a very light beige.
I can already tell as early as now that it will have an instant whitening/brightening effect upon application.
Here are my before and after application photos. Note that my face looks instantly fairer, brighter, and more dewy. Those are the promised effects of Laneige Water Base CC Cream and well, it does deliver.
These are photos right after I applied and then six hours after. Still relatively okay, just a bit more shiny.
I forgot to take a photo under natural light right after I applied it so I took one on another day when I used the Laneige Water Base CC Cream. The color actually settles and becomes less white after a little while. I’m happy it matches my neck, lol! I have a different problem, my neck usually ends up whiter than my face when I put on make-up so I need to use lighter-toned BBs, CCs, and foundations. It’s touted as a “naked face cream” at the Laneige Korean website so they actually encourage using it on its own. If you want a more made up look, it also works well as a primer. The nice part about it is, it’s formulated like a skin care product so you’re also actually taking care of your skin whenever you use it.
What I like about Laneige Water Base CC Cream SPF 35 PA++:
- It’s available in two shades: Pure Beige and Peach Pink. Most CCs have one shade only.
- OMG, this costs 35,000 won in Korea so that roughly translates to P1,509… the Philippine SRP is P1,450!!! I love that it’s even cheaper here in our country!
- It glides on very, very smoothly. It’s sooo easy to apply and spread onto your skin, you won’t need any special tools — your fingers will do.
- It has a light texture so you don’t feel like you have anything on.
- It instantly whitens and brightens your skin.
- It works just like skin care so you get moisturizing and whitening benefits.
- It has SPF 35 PA++ so you can actually use it daily in place of facial sunscreen.
- You can use it as a primer for more radiant-looking skin underneath BB Cream or Foundation.
- I like its light fresh scent.
Downside? This CC Cream gives your face a moist and dewy look so those who have oily skin might end up looking too shiny. This can be countered by some matte BB or foundation and finishing with a shine-minimizing powder though. There’s also little coverage so it won’t really work in concealing anything major.
Laneige Water Base CC Cream SPF 35 PA++ is available for P1,450 at Laneige boutiques located at the following malls:
SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
Robinsons Place Manila – (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
Trinoma (Level 3)
Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
SM Aura Taguig (Level 2)
SM Megamall (Level 2, Bldg A)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: