I love beauty products. I really do. Whenever I go abroad, I always bring home some — anything from hair and skin care products to makeup! I used to order a lot from Amazon.com, but it’s not all that convenient because I usually have my orders shipped to my mom’s house in California then wait for someone to bring it back to Manila. Shipping costs from the US to the Philippines are prohibitive so it’s not really an option.
I’m so happy online shopping is now considered normal in Asia! It’s so much more convenient buying from our Asian neighbors compared to Europe or the US. One such online shopping destination for me is Luxola, a Singapore-based online store which carries over 4,000 beauty products established back in 2011.
I received some blushers for review from Luxola a while back. I was excited because 2 out of 3 brands are not available in the Philippines! Here’s what I got:
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher 4g in Heather Silk (P190.50)
- Sleek Makeup Sleek Blush 8g in Rose Gold (P494)
- Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush 12g in Paros Pink (P1,976.50)
|Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush 12g in Paros Pink (P1,976.50)|
I was most excited about the Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush as it was the first time I had encountered the brand and product. Mirenesse is an award-winning Australian company. All Mirenesse products are free from synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol, SLS, PG, sulfate, and petrolatum. I love the brand already!
It’s baked mineral blush. Baked cosmetics aren’t made of powder that’s pressed and compacted. They are in liquid form and then baked solid so you get less talc and more pigment.
It gives your skin a light, natural-looking pink tinge with a hint of shimmer.
Check out my before and after blush application photos. I think it managed to highlight my cheekbones quite nicely! 😀
What I like about Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush:
- I love the smooth and velvety texture! It’s very easy to apply because it goes on light but you can easily layer and build just how dark you want it to be!
- You can use it as a highlighter because a thin layer of this blush just gives you a light pinkish glow.
- It’s natural looking and it lasts until you take it off.
- The powder is super fine so it’s just like second skin.
- It’s infused with botanicals, specifically Macadamia, Jojoba, and Rose Flower to hydrate and protect your skin.
- It doesn’t have any harmful chemical ingredients.
Downside? It’s a bit on the pricey side at almost P2k but hey, it’s a whopping 12g of product plus it’s mineral-based so the shelf life is a lot longer than its non-mineral counterparts. Plus it’s actually healthy for your skin! You know my weakness — I’m always willing to pay if it will take good care of my skin!
You can purchase Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush for P1,976.50 at Luxola. But wait, there’s more! Luxola is giving all my readers 25% off their first order with the exclusive discount code BLX-ANIMETRIC. This voucher code is valid until September 30, 2015 and is not applicable on non-discountable brands found in the Luxola FAQ. For more blushes from Luxola, click HERE or you can check out Luxola’s complete guide to blush.
What’s more, if your order goes over P1,300 you get FREE express delivery! How cool is that? I really suggest heading over to Luxola and checking out what they have to offer. They have an entire sale section on the website with makeup items for under P100! 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: