There are only three eye makeup products I can’t live without — an eyebrow pen, an eyeliner, and mascara. I can do away with the eye shadow for most part. And so I finally tried Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner (P499).
That said, I was very excited to try Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner! They sent me 2 shades to review: Chic Brown and Peppermint.
Here they are. The pencils are retractable — the pencil’s body is plastic and you just have to twist the ends to push out more of the pencil tip.
Swatching the pencils on my hand revealed just how pigmented they are. Wow! I’m impressed.
Now the next question is, can I actually turn these two pencils into a complete eye look? Without any clear idea what I look I was aiming for I used the Peppermint pencil to line both my upper and lower lids.
Then I used the Chic Brown Pencil to line some more. I curled my lashes then applied a coat of mascara.
If I look kind of sleepy in this photo it’s because I lowered my lids a bit so the Peppermint eyeliner can be clearly seen. In the photo above, I used the following products:
- ZA Cosmetics Total Hydration BB Cream UV White in Bright
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector in 103 Natural
- Kryolan HD Micro Finish Powder
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Mascara in Natural Brown 102
- Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Peppermint
- Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Chic Brown
- K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara in Black
- Benefit PosieTint Lip and Cheek Stain
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon
What I like about Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Eyeliner:
- I love how it’s so highly pigmented. One swipe and wow, you have yourself an instant pop of color!
- It’s formulated with Argan Oil so it glides on your lids like a dream.
- It makes tightlining and waterline application a lot easier compared to using a regular pencil.
- They’re reasonably priced at P499 each.
- They can actually double as cream eye shadow because they’re blendable.
- No more sharpening! Just twist the end and you’re good to go.
- It only goes away when you take it off.
Downside? There are only 3 shades available! You’ll also need some heavy duty cleansing oil or eye makeup remover to take it off because it really stays put!
Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay is available at at Rustans Department Store, Beauty Bar, and Plains & Prints for P499 each. No time to shop? You can also buy online at https://www.happyskincosmetics.com.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: