H2O Face Oasis CC Cream is the 6th CC Cream I have had the pleasure of reviewing. I was especially excited about this one because I was told it’s oil-free and it has more coverage compared to most CCs.
I love classy the marine-inspired packaging.
H2O Face Oasis CC Cream is available in two shades: Fair/Light and Light/Medium. I swatched both during the event and well, Light/Medium was too dark for me so I got this.
The product is dispensed via a pump so it’s very hygienic.
This is a swatch of H2O Face Oasis CC Cream in Fair/Light.
Here’s a before and after application shot. I love how it evens out my skin and how it matches my natural color perfectly.
This is how it looks under natural light.
This is how it looks several hours (maybe 7-8 hours) after I applied it.
What I like about H2O Face Oasis CC Cream:
- It’s oil-free and so it doesn’t make my skin greasy even after hours of use.
- It’s got the most coverage out of all the CC creams I’ve tried. In fact, it can readily be worn alone. Most CC creams are translucent so it’s recommended that you still put BB or foundation over them.
- It’s got light-diffusing diamond powder which blurs flaws and imperfections.
- It brightens skin instantly and gives a nice dewy effect.
- It blends really well into the skin so you look like and feel like you don’t have anything on.
- Skin is touchable and does not feel like it’s layered with makeup after application.
- It’s got sun protection so I don’t need a separate sunscreen.
Downside? The price! While this is definitely one of the best CC creams I’ve tried, it’s also the priciest so far at P1,900+ per tube. One tube will last a long time though.
H2O Face Oasis CC Cream is available at SM Department Stores (SM Makati, Aura, Megamall, Mall of Asia, and North EDSA) and Fresh Fragrance Bar (log on to https://www.facebook.com/freshph/info for a complete list of branches).
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: