I love trying out new bath soaps. I think it’s the scents. It’s pretty ironic because I’m not big on perfumes and colognes but then I go abroad, I always end up hoarding lots and lots of imported soaps. One of the soap brands I buy when I go to the US is Dial. I remember Dial as being quite popular here in the Philippines when I was a little girl (don’t ask what era, hahaha!), complete with TV commercials and all. It sort of disappeared, only to come back sporadically during my adult years. These days, I can visit almost any supermarket and find Dial in the personal care section… so for that, yay! So this brings me to Dial Coconut Water, the newest addition to the Dial family.
Anyhow, I’m so happy I was given the chance to try Dial Coconut Water Ultra Fresh Hydration Body Wash and Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Glycerin Soap.
I was so excited I opened a box of soap immediately.
It’s this big. It smells soooo good. Do you know how nice the smell is when you open your luggage or your balikbayan box from the US? Lol, the scent of this soap is reminiscent of that.
Anyhow I used the soap to bathe the same night I got it. What I like about Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Glycerin Soap:
- It smells soooo good. Yes there is a hint of coconut there but I would describe the scent as super fresh and clean in that coconutty sort of way.
- It lasts long. I’ve been using this for 2 weeks now and it’s maybe half the original size.
- It’s not drying like regular soap. Your skin feels nice and smooth afterwards.
- I find that I don’t need to use deodorant when I use this because it keeps even your underarms smelling fresh — no joke!
Downside? This can’t replace lotion if you have dry skin. It also costs a bit more compared to regular soaps at P139.75 per pack of 3 bars (that’s P46 per bar). I think it’s worth it though.
I also opened a bottle of Dial Coconut Water Ultra Fresh Hydration Body Wash. It’s a clear, transparent, and super fresh-smelling liquid soap.
Just add water and lather up. This is definitely more moisturizing compared to the bar so if you have dry skin, you should opt for this one.
What I like about Dial Coconut Water Ultra Fresh Hydration Body Wash:
- I can skip lotion entirely when I use this because it’s super moisturizing. Your skin feels even nicer and smoother compared to when you use the soap bar. It’s a one-step moisturizing solution for the body.
- It smells as good as the soap bar.
- A big 473ml bottle is reasonably priced at P199.75 and a little product goes a long way so it’s economical.
Downside? Your body feels more slippery after use compared to the soap bar and some people don’t like that. I don’t mind though because you feel a dramatic difference in terms of skin smoothness and moisture after toweling off.
Dial Coconut Water Soap and Body Wash are available at leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide.
I’m definitely repurchasing these when I run out! Would you like to try these for free? Head on over to Sample Room now and grab full-sized samples while stocks last!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: