If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’re probably aware that skin care is like a religion to me, lol. If my regimen required 10 steps, I would do all 10 every single day and night faithfully.
That said, I could not help but be excited when I was invited to the launch of Burt’s Bees Daisy White Skin Brightening line. The products in my current skin care regimen are on the verge of running out and although I was very happy with them, I’m ready to try something new. I did some online research and I’ve read a whole lot of testimonials attesting to the efficacy of this line so I’m really really psyched.
Burt’s Bees has always advocated the use of natural ingredients. Almost all of its products are 99% natural and everything is free from parabens and formaldehyde. To further highlight the the floral nature of Burt’s Bees Daisy White line, there was a wreath-making activity. You can wear the wreath and have your hair done for the surprise pictorial with photographer Shaira Luna!
White was the color of the day and all of the event attendees got to have their portrait taken by Shaira. I love how my photo turned out! I just wore the wreath, I didn’t avail of the hairstyling service. To be honest this is maybe my second white top… I don’t usually buy or wear white clothes because I’m afraid white will make me look fatter than I already am.
It was a very casual, relaxed event. We were told about Burt’s Bees Daisy White over a sumptuous lunch at Le Jardin at BGC. Burt’s Bees Daisy White is infused with natural Daisy extract which has the power to even out skin tone and diminish dark spots for a brightness you can see. You’ll experience the full results after about 6-8 weeks if use.
There are five products in Burt’s Bees Daisy White Skin Brightening Line:
- Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser (P795) – This is a cream cleanser which I’m currently using. It’s free from SLS/SLES so it doesn’t foam up and there are no suds. I love its mild slightly orangey scent. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry and taut after washing, just soft and supple. It effectively removes my daily sunscreen too. I’ll post a full product review soon!
- Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Toner (P795) – This daisy extract-infused toner removes lingering traces of dirt, oil, and makeup. It gets rid of surface dullness too.
- Burt’s Bees Daisy White Moisturizing Cream (P1,650) – Summer snowflake, Daisy blossom, and other botanical extracts provide moisture to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. I tried some during the event and it’s really lightweight, perfect for the hot and humid summer months.
- Burt’s Bees Daisy White Eye Cream (P1,650) – I’ve been using this too, it’s supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles plus help me brighten my dark undereye circles. It’s still too early to tell if it’s effective.
- Burt’s Bees Daisy White Serum (P1,650) – This serum works to lighten and correct dark spots to give you that extra dose of brightening.
I will most probably start using this in two weeks time, when the products in my current regimen run out and I promise to post an in-depth review of the full line (I’ll purchase the serum if the cleanser-toner-cream routine works for me).
Burt’s Bees products are available at Beauty Bar outlets. You can also buy online at http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: