I brought an entire arsenal of sunscreen with me during our recent trip to Singapore and Malaysia. I think I had at least 5 kinds in my suitcase. That is just how sun-phobic I am. The newest one I had was the Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++ (P539.75).
People who know me know that I don’t really wear shorts but I actually went out and bought a few pairs because I heard it’s super hot in Singapore and Malaysia. Anyhow, since I was in shorts almost daily, Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++ was the sunscreen of choice for my legs.
I mean, I can completely protect my legs in a jiffy with this because all I have to do is spray it all over. No mess, no fuss.
Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++ dries quickly so you’re good to go in less than 5 minutes.
During the 5 days we were in Singapore and Malaysia we spent a lot of time outdoors — mostly walking under the sun. We also went swimming at the Marina Bay Sands’ infinity pool one afternoon.
Yes I was in shorts most of the time, lol. I think Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++ worked nicely to protect my legs from the sun’s rays. My face was reddish when I got back and my arms were significantly darker but my legs? No noticeable change in color.
What I like about Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++:
- It’s hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and dermatologist-tested. It’s Belo’s first ever product that’s good for children’s sensitive skin.
- It’s high SPF and provides excellent sun protection.
- It’s very quick and easy to use — super convenient!
- It has a cooling effect which is perfect for super hot days.
- It dries to a non-sticky finish.
- There’s no waiting time, you can go out immediately after spraying.
Belo Sun Expert Ultra Gentle Spray SPF 50 PA+++ is available for P539.75 at leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: