My go-to brow product has always been Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Unfortunately it’s not yet available here in the Philippines. I don’t have it in stock all the time because it’s pretty pricey at US$20 per pencil… so I usually buy just a couple. Anyhow, I heard that there’s finally a dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the form of the VICE Gandoll Micro Brow Pencil (P195). It’s like 10% of the price of my HG product so I was only too happy to give it a go.
I got the entire VICE Gandoll Brow Collection in a box. It was given out during the launch party. The box is reminiscent of a Barbie Doll box, unfortunately I don’t have a Barbie in a box to photograph it side-by-side with so y’all have to settle for my Jenny Doll lol.
The VICE Gandoll Brow Collection is comprised of 2 products that come in 4 shades each — Micro Brow Pencil (P195) and Volumizing Brow Gel (P195).
Here are the shades — Light Brown, Soft Brown, Natural Brown, and Ash Brown. The pencil swatch is on top and the gel swatch is on the bottom. All the shades are suitable for daily use.
Here’s the Micro Brow Pencil in Soft Brown on my eyebrows.
Here are my eyebrows before and after applying the Micro Brow Pencil.
What I like about the Micro Brow Pencil:
- Pigmentation is good! My pet peeve when it comes to eyebrow pencils is poor pigmentation. I’ve tried pencils you have to rub on your skin so many times before you see any color.
- It applies smoothly and looks natural. Anastasia Beverly Hills is smoother and glides on easier but hey, this works works fabulously at 10% of the price.
- There are 4 versatile shades to choose from. I think they all work for me honestly.
- It’s SUPER CHEAP at P195. There really is NO REASON not to at least try it.
- It lasts until you remove it.
What can I say? I’m really loving the Micro Brow Pencil from the VICE Gandoll Brow Collection. I haven’t tried the gel yet because I’m kind of scared by its super thick consistency but I’ll get around to it.
Products in the VICE Gandoll Brow Collection are available for P195 each at Watsons and SM Department Store. You can also go on over to the Vice flagship store at Market! Market!, Ayala Cebu, Robinsons Manila, Trinoma, Tutuban Center, etc. For a complete list of stores or to buy online, log on to https://www.vicecosmetics.com.ph.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: