I used to be very much enamored with tube-type BB Creams. That is until I discovered BB Cushions. It’s so much more convenient applying BB using a puff as opposed to my fingers. Anyway when I got Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SP5 50+ (P1,198), I thought it was a BB Cushion.
Okay here’s the drill, Tonymoly BCDation products are part BB, part CC, and part foundation. Again, what I got here is Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+ in 01 Skin Beige. It promises perfectly hydrated skin and a nice dewy appearance. Using it also imbibes anti-aging and whitening benefits.
What do you know, it’s not a cushion.
It’s pretty solid. It seems a lot like cream type foundation. It comes in 2 shades – 01 Skin Beige and 02 Natural Beige.
I tried swatching it onto my skin but the shade matches me so perfectly the swatch doesn’t appear in photos.
My skin is quite prone to redness so I need a face product to even out my skin tone. These are my photos before and after applying Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+. I topped it with powder though because I prefer a more matte finish.
I definitely prefer Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+ over regular foundation.
What I like about Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+:
- It has a cooling effect. I read online that it lowers your skin’s temperature by 2 degrees.
- Coverage is light to medium, which is ideal for me. I find that it provides s bit more coverage than the average BB cushion.
- It’s lightweight so it’s easy to forget you have anything on your face.
- It has SPF 50+ so I don’t need to apply a separate sunscreen.
- One compact will last long because a little product goes a long way.
Downside? Those who need heavier coverage might find this lacking. The 2 available shades are also both on the light side.
Tonymoly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+ is available at Tonymoly counters and boutiques for P1,198. Log on to http://www.tonymoly.ph for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: