Waaah the day I turn 40 has finally arrived. I can’t call myself 30-something anymore and I now have to update my blog’s blurb to 40 from almost 40 lol! I don’t feel 40. I feel 30 although I already have a teenage son.
First selfie at 40 this morning. My Xiaomi’s camera said I’m 21. Hahaha! I used Heroine Make BB Cream and BB Powder. I keep using them because I need to take photos for the review I’m going to be posting soon!
|LANEIGE, my skin care brand… started using this set today.
Many people are surprised when they find out I’m 40. I attribute not looking old to my undying dedication to skin care. Everything is variable in my routine EXCEPT my LANEIGE toner-moisturizer-serum. My cleansers, eye cream, and other parts of my regimen change but never the core which is LANEIGE toner-moisturizer-serum.
Thank you to everyone who has greeted me so far! Being at this age has taught me several things:
- Cutting out negative vibes and influences leads to a happier life.
- You don’t need people who pretend to be your friends. Just walk away.
- Try to do things you enjoy because your time in the world is limited.
- Always strive to look good, not for others but for yourself.
- Give everybody a chance because there are a lot of good people around you.
- Work hard, play hard! This is my Ninang’s motto lol.
|Icing on my birthday cake!
Yay I’m so happy, a couple of days ago I got wind of the news that I won in a blogging contest I joined! I’m taking home a Pandora Bracelet and P5k Rustans GCs! I haven’t joined anything in a long time and I decided to go all out on this one.
Have a nice day everybody!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: