So I got a surprise package from Pantene last month. It was a box containing their latest shampoos and conditioners!
Yay! My day was made, lol! I go through hair conditioner thrice as fast as shampoo because my hair is thick and hard to manage. I always end up buying maybe 3 big tubes of conditioner to match 1 regular bottle of shampoo. The 3 Pantene variants I got are:
- Pantene Color and Perm Lasting Care Shampoo (P120 for 200ml) / Pantene Color and Perm Lasting Care Daily Intensive Conditioner (P149 for 180ml) – This duo helps keep colored hair vibrant and curls intact. It uses the new Keratin Damage Blockers technology to help repair chemical damage for longer lasting hair color and perm.
- Pantene Total Damage Care 10 Shampoo (P200 for 340ml) / Pantene Total Damage Care 10 Conditioner (P149 for 180ml / P219 for 340ml) – This duo is designed to address 10 signs of hair damage: tangles, dullness, dryness, brittle strands, split ends, hair fall, frizz, roughness, weakness, and unmanageable hair. Yikes, all those actually describe my hair hahahaha!
- Pantene Aqua Pure Shampoo (P139 for 200ml / Pantene Aqua Pure Conditioner (P149 for 180ml) – Gives hair nourishment without the excess weight. These are silicone-free and contains water-soluble beads that rinse off in seconds. Recommended for fine hair.
Having watched Pantene’s #BeautifulScience TVC just made me all the more excited to give these a try. To be honest, it’s been a while since I’ve used Pantene because the last time I did, it may have been too rich so it ended up weighing down my hair. I was also obsessed with rebonding then so that may have contributed too. I’m always open to innovation and so I decided to give these new products a chance… plus I haven’t had my hair rebonded in almost 2 years and so I was expecting things to turn out differently this time.
Since I want to spend time trying each variant, I picked out the pair which piqued my interest the most to try out first — Pantene Aqua Pure! My hair is FAR from fine (it’s thick and coarse) but I had recently undergone keratin treatment so I just wanted products that would not weigh it down. My hair gets abused a lot so I figured the less chemicals I use to clean and condition the better.
As I expected Pantene Aqua Pure Shampoo is clear and colorless. I like the light fresh scent.
Anyway I washed and conditioned with Pantene Aqua Pure Shampoo and Conditioner. Yes, my hair indeed felt very light afterwards.
What I like about Pantene Aqua Pure Shampoo and Conditioner:
- They leave my hair feeling very light, clean, and fresh-smelling.
- They’re super affordable at P139 for 200ml of shampoo and P149 for 180ml of conditioner.
- My hair is far from fine but I was still able to enjoy this variant’s benefits.
Given my positive experience with Pantene Aqua Pure, I’ll definitely be trying out the 2 other variants in the coming days. 🙂
Pantene products are available at leading supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: