I think dry lips is a problem most of us ladies need to address at one time or another. This is especially true during the drier holiday months. I always have a tube of lip balm in my bag all the time.
There are four variants as far as I know: Pomegranate, Strawberry, Cherry, and Pink Guava. If you notice the tubes are bigger than the usual lip balms you’ll find in drugstores and department stores. It’s hard to believe that these cost only P80 each. I’m so amazed at how Nivea can keep the retail price down and not sacrifice the quality of their products (like Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion for instance).
This is Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry. This time I applied some day cream and powder on my face so the lip balm looks a bit more make-up like. Still natural-looking though, not at all lipstick-y. I didn’t do Pink Guava anymore since the change in my lips were not obvious so it’s the most “colorless” one of all in terms of effect.
What I like about Nivea Fruity Shine:
- All the variants leave your lips with a very natural-looking hint of color and a bit of shine so it’s great for everyday use.
- Lips look naturally moist.
- It’s got SPF 10 to protect against the sun’s harmful rays.
- The fruity and yummy scents are so much fun!
- It feels very light on the lips, as if you’re not wearing anything. No heavy film.
- It’s only P80 per tube yet it’s bigger than most lip balms so it’ll definitely last longer.
Nivea Fruity Shine is available in leading drugstores, department stores, and Watson’s branches nationwide.
Have you tried Nivea Fruity Shine? What do you think? 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric’s World.