Being the BB cream addict that I am, I made it a point to find out what the best-selling BB cream in Korea was and to buy myself a tube of it while I was there.
After much research, all leads pointed to Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++. So I marched to the first Missha store I passed by in Myeongdong. A 50ml tube cost around 15,000+ won (maybe around P600 tops), whereas Missha Philippines sells the same thing for P1,600.
Anyhow, it’s a pretty big tube so I’m sure it’ll last me a while. Oh yeah, I got shade no. 23 which is Natural Beige. It’s a middle color as there are five tones: #13 (lightest), #21, #23, #27, #31 (darkest).
The tube comes with a pump dispenser which I prefer since it’s more hygienic.
Photos above show my face before (left) and after (right) applying Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23. I love how it instantly brightens and evens out my face without being obvious! I can understand why this is Korea’s best-selling BB cream and why there was a long line at the Missha store!
What I like about Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 SPF42 PA+++:
- There are many shades to choose from so you can get one that’s closest to your skin tone.
- It dries to a semi-matte finish so for me it’s just right.
- The finish is very natural like real skin, not powdery. Friends who’ve seen me wearing it say it’s like I’m not wearing anything! 😀
- It instantly brightens, evens out skin, and covers flaws.
- I like the light, pleasant scent.
- It feels light on the face so it’s easy to forget you have it on.
- It has SPF42 PA+++ so your skin is fully protected from the sun.
Downside? Well, it’s pricey is you buy it here in Manila since Missha Philippines sells it for P1,600 which is more than double the Korean SRP.
Missha has stores at SM North EDSA Annex and SM Center Pasig. It’s also available at Landmark in Trinoma.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: