I got to take home a tube of Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara from the launch event some days ago.
I just had to try it out right away, lol!
It features Maybelline’s revolutionary ultra-sonic brush which lengthens your lashes in record time.
What I like about Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara:
- It’s surprisingly very easy to use. Just put the brush under the base of your lashes, swipe it forward, and watch your lashes reach new lengths.
- It doesn’t clump. You get nicely defined lashes that don’t look like they’re all stuck together.
- It really really lengthens and darkens lashes.
- There’s no scent. I’ve actually tried mascaras with scents and I don’t like them.
- It dries fairly quickly.
- It feels light on the lashes so it’s easy to forget you have mascara on.
- It’s affordable at P399 per tube.
Downside? None really. Some may find it not volumizing enough as it doesn’t overly thicken each strand. I like it exactly the way it is though.
Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara is available for P399 at leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: