I use face masks / packs 1-2x a week. I’m such a skin care addict. I try my best to take care of my skin because I know no amount of foundation and concealer can replicate the look and feel of good skin. So now here I am sharing my latest discovery… Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack!
I bought the Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack because it said it’s a Total Pore Solution. My face is such a warzone. My T-zone tends to be a bit oilier than the rest of my face. My cheeks tend to get dry. Then I have large pores on my nose and forehead area! I’m a huge believer in Laneige products and so I did not hesitate.
I love the cool aqua-colored tube that fits perfectly in my hand.
It’s sealed for your protection.
The mask starts out as a thick and pasty white-colored cream.
According to package instructions, this is how you use Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack:
- Soothe skin with toner first. I use Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner in Moisture.
- Spread a nickel-sized amount all over your face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Wait for the pack to dry and then wash off completely. It dries in about 3-5 minutes.
Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack contains contains white clay and Morocco clay which purify the skin, absorb excess oil, and eliminate dead skin cells for a smoother skin surface. It’s recommended that you use it 1-2x a week depending on your skin condition.
This is a photo of me right after washing off Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack. I don’t have any make-up on. What I like about it:
- I always get an instant glow.
- It’s a great pick-me-up for my face in the middle of or at the end of the week when all the dirt and grime sort of accumulate.
- I feel so poreless after use, haha!
- It doesn’t overdry the rest of my face.
Downside? None, not even the price because it’s really worth every cent and it’s not that expensive.
Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack costs P1,150 for a 100ml tube. It’s cheaper here in Manila compared to Hong Kong or Singapore. It’s very economical because you only need a small amount to cover your entire face so one tube will last a long time. I will be 40 in a couple of years so I need to take extra care of my skin, hehe!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — I love Laneige! It’s really my go-to brand for great skin.
Laneige boutiques are located at the following malls:
- SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
- Robinsons Place Manila – (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
- Trinoma (Level 3)
- Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
- SM Aura Taguig
For more info, check out Laneige Philippines on Facebook.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: