I witnessed the grand opening of Kiehl’s in Trinoma last June 15, 2012. I have a lot of history with this brand because I’ve been buying Kiehl’s hair care products from the US before they opened shop in the Philippines.
I love Kiehl’s apothecary theme. You have a need to address, they have a product for it. Straight up, simple, and no frills skin care, hair care, and body care for men and women.
Since Kiehl’s originates from New York, there were these dudes in Statue of Liberty costumes who were posing and making weird noises to amuse the guests.
There’s a wall shelf assembly which showcases the top ten favorite products of Kiehl’s customers. They are:
- Kiehl’s Powerful Line-Reducing Concentrate (P3,850)
- Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense (P1,995)
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate (P2,880)
- Kiehl’s Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate (P2,550)
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 (P475)
- Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser (P1,550)
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser (P1,200)
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Thickening Shampoo (P1,150)
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps (P1,800)
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash for Men (P1,150)
I can personally vouch for items #1, #2, #3, #5, and #9 as I have tried them myself. I will post reviews for Kiehl’s products in the coming days. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 is one of the first Kiehl’s products I’ve ever tried back in 2008. It’s really quite a miracle worker… I remember having really dry, chapped, and cracked lips and this balm fixed it!
I’m currently using the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery line. I love the products so much I’ve permanently incorporated them into my nightly skin care regimen. I’ll tell you more about them in detail soon.
The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery line was formally introduced to us during an intimate midnight snack event at Cafe Juanita about a month ago.
There was so much food it seemed more like a midnight dinner rather than a snack, hahaha! I’ve been using the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery line for a few weeks now, I just had to stop the eye cream since I currently have sore eyes and well, I need to put medication instead. I will post in-depth reviews after I recover.
Kiehl’s is actually cheaper here in Manila compared to Hong Kong.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: