One of the products our Beauty Workshop attendees will be getting this Saturday is this K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner in 01 Natural Brown.
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h in 01 Natural Brown (P795)
Marj and I both love K-Palette’s eyebrow products! 🙂
It’s really one of the best we’ve tried.
This particular product has a flexible brush tip.
It’s not too dark, in fact if you swatch it onto your skin it looks kind of like a shadow. That said, it’s perfect for filling in your brows because it looks natural and your brows won’t come off as too harsh.
Here are my brows before and after application. The way you apply is you follow the natural direction of the hair growth and fill in as if you’re drawing strands of hair. The effect is so natural that if I didn’t post my before pic, you wouldn’t think that I filled in my brows!
Does it last? Yes it does, these pics were taken 10am and 9pm respectively. My lipstick is gone but my eyebrows remain.
What I like about K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Pen:
- It’s very natural-looking. My eyebrows don’t look drawn when I use this, the effect/look is hair-like.
- Shade 01 Natural Brown is very versatile. It works for people with brown or black hair… in short, all brunettes.
- It’s buildable so you can easily control the intensity of your brows.
- It stays put but it’s not hard to remove. I wore this during an outdoor event and even if you perspire, it won’t disappear.
- Price is reasonable at P795 since it lasts a long time.
Downside? There are only 2 shades for this particular K-Palette eyebrow product — 01 Natural Brown and 02 Grayish Brown, that means if your hair is something like platinum blonde, both shades may be too dark for you.
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner is available for P795 at all Beauty Bar and Rustans stores nationwide. You can also buy online at http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: