Today I finally post a review that’s long overdue — K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner. Although I have thick and dark eyebrows, they are far from perfect so I still need to do something about them… haha!
Anyhow, this product is revolutionary because it combines both powder and pen in one stick.
This is K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner in #01 Chocolate Brown. I misplaced my photo of the packaging but I will upload it once I find it in my hard drive. O_O
On the opposite end is a liquid eyebrow liner. It’s formulated especially for the eyebrows so it’s not nearly as dark as liquid eyeliner.
- Make sure your eyebrows are neatly groomed. This means tweezing or threading off those stray hairs underneath the brows. It’s much easier to line and define neat brows compared to messy and bushy ones.
- Using the powder tip, fill in the sparse areas or gaps between your brow hairs. You can do so by using a drawing motion, as if you’re drawing individual strands in the direction of the hair growth.
- After filling in your brows with powder, use a spoolie (mascara wand-like make-up brush) to blend.
After blending in the powder, define your eyebrow shape further with the liquid liner tip. Again, do it by strokes as if you are drawing individual hair strands following the direction of the hair growth.
So this is a before and after photo of myself using K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner.
What I like about K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner:
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s not messy.
- It’s easy to bring around.
- It’s available in 2 shades – #01 Chocolate Brown (for darker haired girls) and #02 Honey Brown (for lighter haired girls).
- It doesn’t make my eyebrows look too dark or harsh.
- Price is reasonable considering it’s a two-in-one product.
- It lasts. You can wear it all day and all night and it wouldn’t budge. In fact, you will need a make-up remover to get rid of it afterwards because regular facial wash and water won’t do it.
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner is available for P1,050 at all Beauty Bar outlets as well as online. It’s usually out of stock though so I suggest grabbing it as soon as you see it. XD
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: