I’m one of those who feel that a look is not complete without mascara. I don’t know. Even if my lashes are already long and thick without any product, I still feel incomplete and unpolished without mascara.
So anyway, the newest mascara on my vanity table is Happy Skin Eye Am The One Mascara.
Happy Skin Eye Am The One Mascara (P899)
I got this back during the summer months when they launched their Happy Skin Beauty in Bloom Collection.
Finally I got to actually test drive this product.
This mascara uses Happy Skin’s Maximeyes two-fiber brush which lifts and separates lashes.
The best test to any mascara’s lifting and curling power is to use it without an eyelash curler. This is the result. Isn’t it amazing? I was able to achieve this effect without an eyelash curler! You can clearly see the difference is length and curl.
Suffice to say I’ve been using this mascara almost every time I wear makeup these days.
What I like about Happy Skin Eye Am The One Mascara:
- It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t smudge. No mess application is always king in my book.
- It lengthens, defines, and curls lashes on its own without an eyelash curler.
- It’s lightweight so you actually forget you have mascara on.
- It’s completely fragrance-free. I find mascaras with scents (there are some) kind of freaky.
- It’s smudge-proof, sweat-proof, tear-resistant, and sebum-resistant so it stays put.
- It’s not hard to remove! Hard-to-remove mascara is a no-no for me because my lash strands end up coming off with it.
Downside? It’s pricier compared to drugstore variety mascaras but not as expensive as the high-end ones. The quality and performance you get are top notch though and easily equals or even exceeds what you get from higher-priced mascaras so I think it’s worth it.
Happy Skin Eye Am The One Mascara is available for P899 per tube at http://store.happyskincosmetics.com/index.php. You can also find it in Rustan’s, Beauty Bar, Plains and Prints, SM Makati, and SM Mall of Asia.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: