I bought the Foreo Issa 3 Silicone Sonic Toothbrush from the Foreo Flagship Store on Lazada last 11.11. It’s been in my cart for the longest time so when I saw that it got marked down from ₱12,000+ to ₱6,000+, I took the plunge. I’m currently on my third month of using this.
The Foreo Issa 3 claims to need charging only once a year. I have charged it once so far and like I said I’m on my third month of using it. It shows no sign of slowing down.
The Foreo Issa 3 comes with a soft case, an instruction leaflet, and a charging cable. It’s very easy to operate as there are only 3 buttons — power then + and – for increasing or decreasing the intensity of the vibrations.
It’s neither a mini USB or a USB-C. The cable is like the one used by old-fashioned earphones.
My goodness, this is the best toothbrush I have used and I’ve tried a lot. Here are the things I like about it:
- The bristles are a mix of super soft silicone and nylon. They’re very gentle so they won’t cause gums to recede.
- Minimal charging is needed for maximum performance (1 charge per year is what they claim).
- With proper usage, it leaves your teeth and mouth feeling super clean and fresh. It’s as if you just had professional cleaning by a dentist.
- The brush head lasts long. On my third month (I use 2x a day), it still looks new! That said, once a year head replacement seems feasible.
- It’s very easy to use and operate. There’s really no learning curve.
- So far it’s the best electric toothbrush I’ve used. It can even remove food particles stuck in between teeth.
Downside? The price. It’s very expensive for a toothbrush but I find it acceptable if you can get it at 50% off like I did. The brush head replacement costs ₱1,490 but can go down to ₱1k flat during a sale.
You can purchase the Foreo Issa 3 at the Foreo Flagship Store in Lazada. It’s cheaper there vs. Amazon and Foreo’s website especially when there are sales.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: