Some days ago I reviewed Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream. I loved it so much I proceeded to go on ahead and try another Fairydrops product — Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof).
As always, the cute and colorful packaging is a winner. I would definitely pick this up from the rack on the sheer merits of packaging alone.
There is actually a non waterproof version of this and it comes in a pink tube. Purple tube means waterproof.
I’m always up for challenging product promises and so I used the Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara without using the eyelash curler. I wanted to see if it could really curl my lashes on its own. What do you think? I think my eyelashes did get lift, volume, and length after application. Of course if you want a more eye-opening effect an eyelash curler would still give you more curl and lift.
Despite being lengthened, thickened, and slightly curled, my lashes retained a light and wispy feel which I liked. They didn’t feel heavy or weighed down.
Oh yeah, after I got home from the day’s activities, I proceeded to test just how waterproof this mascara is. I splashed water all over my face focusing on my eye areas. Yes, I drenched my lashes really good. See? No running or smudging, right? You can be confident that this mascara will stay through the tears and sweat, hehe.
I patted my face dry with a facial tissue right after and voila, my lashes were good as new! Props to the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil which I used for this test too. It also didn’t budge!
What I like about Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof):
- It delivers what it promises — volume and curl even without an eyelash curler! It’s perfect for those who don’t like using a curler.
- It lengthens and darkens your lashes too.
- It’s completely waterproof as you can see in the photos above.
- It’s not hard to remove! Considering that it’s waterproof, wow! I was surprised that I had an easier time removing this compared to other mascaras both waterproof and non-waterproof.
- I find it reasonably priced at P950 per tube. Exceptional mascaras usually cost above P1k. I feel that for everything it does, it’s good value for money.
- There’s no scent! Yes, I have actually encountered weird-smelling mascara.
This has officially become my favorite mascara. Since both the waterproof and non-waterproof variants cost the same, I recommend getting the waterproof one like the one I reviewed above. Looks like I’ll be getting this again when I run out!
Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara is available at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide for P950 in two formulations, film-type and waterproof. Click HERE for a complete list of stores or buy online from http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: