While I got very excited as soon as I got the K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara, I had to hold off opening it. I’m a bit slow in reviewing mascaras because I find that it’s such a waste having several tubes open all at once. I don’t use mascara on a daily basis (simply because it’s not everyday that I wear make-up) and so they would just dry up all at the same time.
Anyway, when the time came for me to replace my Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara I decided to go with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara in Black.
The brush is shaped very differently though. Unlike Fairydrops’ figure-8-ish brush shape, this one just has a slight curve.
Even if the back of the package recommended that the eyelashes be curled prior to use, I did not do so. This is so I can test the full potential of the wand. Can this mascara be used without an eyelash curler? What do you think? I think yes. It definitely added length, volume, and curl to my lashes.
This is how it looks up front.
What I like about K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara:
- It lengthens, volumizes, and curls my lashes very effectively.
- It lets me skip the eyelash curler altogether.
- It lasts until you remove it… and it’s easy to remove.
- It’s more pricey compared to the drugstore variety mascara but less expensive compared to the higher end brands at P895 per tube (priced a bit lower than Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara). In short, reasonably priced for all it can do.
- It’s waterproof.
- It contains beauty essences which nourish and care for your lashes.
Downside? None. I love it and I highly recommend it! K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara available at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide for P895. Click HERE for a complete list of stores or buy online from http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: