Skincare is life, especially at my age. It’s never too late to start taking care of your skin. I’m just happy that more and more quality skincare products are becoming accessible to us here in the Philippines. Facial masks are definitely something I’ve permanently incorporated into my regimen, so it’s with a lot of excitement that I bring this news… Dr. Morita, the bestselling brand of masks in Taiwan and Hong Kong, has finally hit our shores.
Dr. Morita is a Taiwanese brand with 84 years of history behind it. We’re getting six (6) Dr. Morita facial mask variants here in the Philippines to start us off.
I got a chance to shop for my personal stash of Dr. Morita facial masks at the launch event held last Tuesday. All the masks already have toner, lotion, and serum so it’s pretty much a complete regimen in one step. The best part? Everything costs P74. There is no price difference between variants.
Dr. Morita is best known for their Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask.
Let me show you the masks I bagged (literally) at the event. 😀
Being the skincare addict that I am, of course I had to get all the Dr. Morita facial mask variants:
- Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask – This mask hydrates, soothes, and promotes skin repair.
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask – Recommended for anti-aging and brightening, this delivers lasting hydration to all layers of the skin.
- Intense Hydrating Serum Facial Mask – Provides long lasting moisture even for dry skin types.
- Platinum Colloid and Black Pearl Extraction Whitening Black Facial Mask – Hydrates and prevents premature aging with Black Pearl extract.
- Whitening and Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask – Whitens, moisturizes, soothes, and brightens skin.
- Platinum Colloid and Hematite Extraction Whitening Black Facial Mask – Whitens, hydrates, tones, and prevents premature aging.
Anyhow I decided to try their most popular mask first, the Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask.
I like the mask’s size, thickness, and elasticity. It fit my face perfectly — not too big and not too small. It even covers the area under my eyes so I can skip eye cream if I use it.
Here are before and after mask pics. My skin looked so much better when I woke up in the morning though. I was in such a rush to drive 2 kids to 2 different schools so I was unable to snap a photo. I couldn’t stop touching my face lol!
What I like about the Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask:
- I love its cooling sensation. I was so tempted to sleep with the mask on because it was so soothing.
- The mask itself has just the right amount of essence so it wasn’t drippy when I put it on.
- My skin looked brighter and felt firmer right after use.
- The scent agrees with me, I didn’t find it overpowering or obtrusive.
- It’s addictive, I kind of want to put it on nightly.
- It’s affordable at P74 per sheet.
Downside? None really, except that I’m addicted. I now want a lifetime supply of Dr. Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask!
Dr. Morita sheets masks are now available at Watsons and SM Beauty for P74 each.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected:
Mask is Life! ❤❤❤
Saktong sakto sa face mo Ms. Ro. nakakaadik tlga ang mask.
true Madam Skincare is Life! hehehe i love sheet mask too, naghohoard talaga ako nun. i will try this Hyaluronic Acid Essence mask.
Wow naka try nako ng brand na to kasi nabigyan ng isang blogger and i like it kaya sabi ko sana meron na yan dto. Wow
I love Taiwanese facial masks. Wow! Ang dami na nag-iinvest sa Pinas. Sana more pa.