I got Clinique Chubby Stick in Plumped Up Pink as a gift last October. I was excited to use it back then but I misplaced it somehow and when I did some cleaning in my bedroom a few weeks ago, I found it… haha! Yay!
When I first saw Clinique Chubby Stick, I found it cute. It looked like a fat crayon you’d give to young kids for coloring activities.
Fat crayon it is but with no need for sharpening or peeling off a paper wrapping like the crayolas we use for coloring. It literally is a chubby stick!
Check out my lips before and after application. I was so amazed that a moisturizing lip balm could give me such smooth, glossy, and brightly colored yet natural-looking lips. I’m in love with this product. It’s my new favorite cosmetic to use on my lips.
What I love about Clinique Chubby Stick:
- It goes on incredibly smoothly. My lips are on the dry side because I’m guilty of not getting enough water to drink but wow, this product just glided over them.
- It gives the lips a perfect shiny finish. Wow, it was like I didn’t have dry lips. I normally have a hard time applying lip products because of the chapped surface but this product seems immune to chapped lips.
- The color payoff is incredible for a lip balm. When Clinique says Plumped Up Pink they mean it. Woot!
- My lips feel so good when I use it. I have color but none of the heavy feel that you have something coating your lips like how some lipsticks are.
- I find the price reasonable at P960 because it’s such an excellent product. I know it may come off as pricey since it’s a lip balm but most of my lipsticks cost over P1k and I find that this serves as a suitable replacement for daily wear especially.
- There is no downside to this product. I want to buy it in different shades I swear! You can mix 2-3 colors to create new shades too.
- Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion in Natural Beige
- K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner in Chocolate Brown
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil in Jet
- Benefit They’re Real Beyond Mascara in Jet Black
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Plumped Up Pink
Clinique Chubby Stick is available at Clinique counters for P960 a piece.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: