I received a yummy surprise from Brownies Unlimited today — Brownie Chips and their new brownie flavors! Nothing like sweet treats to brighten up the holidays. I first blogged about Brownies Unlimited back in 2010 and I’m happy to see my favorite Walnut Swirl is still in their roster! 😀
I got bags and bags of Brownie Chips and a dozen delicious brownies.
I love how I’m not pressured to finish everything inside the pack because I can just seal it shut after I’ve had a piece.
One Brownie Chip is approximately this big. It’s thin and crisp like a cracker. According to the ingredient list, it’s made of dark chocolate so it’s not overly sweet.
I must warn you that it’s very hard to stop munching on these once you start. They taste so rich but they’re so light at the same time. Our son who’s not fond of chocolate loved them. Brownies Unlimited Brownie Chips cost P65 per 90g pack.
Next let’s attack the box of brownies. The packaging has definitely improved by leaps and bounds over the last time. Love the orange and purple combination plus the classy bow.
Ooooh, one dozen moist, chewy, and chocolatey browies! I saw the red-tinged one in the middle and immediately knew it was a Red Velvet Brownie topped with cream cheese frosting. I was right.
- Top row from left to right: Black and White (milk and white chocolate chips), Potato Strings (yes, brownies topped with crispy potato strings!), Mississippi (marshmallow fluff and dark chocolate), Rocky Road (marshmallows, cashews, and chocolate)
- Middle row from left to right: S’mores (marshmallows, cashews, graham crackers, caramel drizzle), Coffee Crunch (coffee crunch, caramel drizzle, cappuccino buttercream), Red Velvet, Choc O’ Chips (dark chocolate chips)
- Bottom row from left to right: Sunburst (coffee frosting), Choc O’ Malt (milk chocolate malt ball), Walnut Swirl (my favorite — creamy swirl and walnuts!), Kriss Kross (milk chocolate and white chocolate)
Yup, the first brownie I tried was the Red Velvet. It’s really good. I planned on just eating half of it but I ended up finishing the whole thing. These brownies cost P25 to P30 each depending on the variant. You save more by buying them in pre-packed boxes:
- Box of 4 (Red Velvet, Choc O’ Malt, Sunburst, Kriss Kross) = P90
- Box of 6 (Rocky Road, Mississippi, Walnut Swirl, Potato Strings, Choc O’ Chips, S’mores) = P120
- Box of 10 (2 pcs each of Black and White, Mississippi, Kriss Kross, Sunburst, Rocky Road) = P150
- Box of 12 (one of each variant like the one I got) = P220
Let’s stay connected: