Presenting… Belo Whitening Deodorant and Underarm Cream! Dark underarms have always been a problem for most of us. Like me for instance, I’m pretty fair in terms of skin color but somehow, my underarms are slightly darker than the rest of me. I read somewhere that waxing and plucking hairs cause underarm skin darkening — I do those a lot! How I wish I can lighten my underarms so they match my other body parts.
Belo Essentials has come up with a power-packed #BeloBeautyDuo to fight underarm skin darkening — Belo Whitening Deodorant and Belo Underarm Whitening Cream.
There was a total of five (5) products in my kit:
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 25ml (₱54.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 50ml (₱92.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Spray Shower Fresh 140ml (₱184.75)
- Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream 40g (₱349.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 25ml (₱54.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 50ml (₱92.75)
To effectively fight underarm skin darkening, you need a combination of products — the Belo Beauty Duo for day use and night use. My weapon of choice for the daytime? Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On. It comes in two scents: Original and Shower Fresh. I prefer Shower Fresh because it really does smell shower fresh, applying it makes me feel as if I’ve just taken a shower. Original has a mild floral fragrance.
The Roll-On is dry until you actually roll it onto your skin.
There’s a slight wetness when you first use the roll-on but it dries very quickly! I actually had a hard time taking this photo because it would be all dry by the time my camera was ready.
Yes, the roll-on deodorant practically disappears when it dries.
I’ve been using Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On for about a week now and I love how it keeps my underarms feeling fresh and dry the whole day through. The product dries extremely fast so you almost don’t experience the wetness when applying. I used to dislike roll-ons because those I’ve tried in the past stay wet for a long time and feel yucky. I was really amazed and impressed with the Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On because it did not stay wet — it dried immediately. It’s really perfect for the hot summer days.
At night, I apply Belo Underarm Whitening Cream. Why? Because it works best while you sleep. 🙂
Belo Underarm Whitening Cream comes in this handy 40g tube which I can practically bring everywhere.
The cream is surprisingly light and quite water-like in terms of consistency. It’s easy to spread, non sticky, non greasy, plus it’s absorbed quickly by the skin. It’s got a mild fresh scent that I like too. I love how my skin (not just my underarm skin also my elbows) feels incredibly smooth after application.
What I like about Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On:
- It’s the product that has forever changed my perception of roll-ons. I used to dislike roll-ons because they’re all wet and icky when I use them on my underarm area but Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On is nothing like that.
- It keeps my underarms fresh, dry, and smelling nice the whole day.
- The product feels light and cool on the skin and practically disappears when it dries.
- It has a whitening effect (but I need more time to measure this since I’ve been using it for barely a week).
- It prevents redness and soothes skin after shaving, waxing, or plucking.
- It doesn’t stain my clothes!
- It’s affordable at less then P100 for the big size.
What I like about Belo Underarm Whitening Cream:
- It’s lightweight, non sticky, and non greasy.
- It’s absorbed quickly by the skin.
- I like the light fresh scent.
- Skin feels instantly smoother after application and hopefully whiter in a couple of weeks.
- Like the deodorant, it prevents redness and soothes skin after shaving, waxing, or plucking.
I’m really loving the roll-on and underarm cream and I plan on using my #BeloBeautyDuo all throughout the summer months! 😀
You can purchase Belo products at the Belo Flagship Store on Lazada.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: