One of my favorite lip products is Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Master. I reviewed it sometime late last year. It’s a very natural looking lip tint that colors your lips yet makes it look like you’re born with it. I received a rather similar product for review recently — Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss.
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss in 06 Dolly Red (P598)
The shade I was given was 06 Dolly Red. The packaging certainly looked kind of the same.
Okay first difference — the applicator. Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Master has an angled sponge tip applicator. This one is equipped with the usual rounded sponge tip that resembles a cotton bud.
The product itself is more liquid and more glassy in terms of texture. The shade 06 Dolly Red seems more orange-pink rather than red.
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss colors your lips and gives them a glass-like shine.
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss in 06 Dolly Red
What I like about Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss:
- It’s not sticky! Most high gloss lip products are sticky, I was pleasantly surprised that this one glides on your lips like a dream.
- It’s very easy to apply!
- It’s surprisingly lightweight and doesn’t make your lips feel thick.
- I like the fruity scent / taste.
- Delivers on its promise of providing shine, moisture, and color.
- Doesn’t dry your lips like those sticky lip glosses do.
- I like the clear color and shine, it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a thick layer of lip gloss.
Downside? It’s not really red as the shade name Dolly Red suggests, is it? I recommend trying out the testers first so you’re sure to get the color you want.
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Lux Glow Gloss is available for P598. Log on to http://www.tonymoly.ph/ for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: