One of my favorite beauty finds below P100 (the 30ml bottle costs only P80) is definitely the Vitress Special Edition Solenn Hair Cuticle Coat.
My hair is a special case. It has a mind of it’s own. For starters, the texture is thick, coarse, and wavy. It’s very hard to manage. I always end up with frizzy hair most of the time so I need a product to help tame it.
I usually switch from one serum to another in a neverending quest for easier to manage hair. Sometime late last year I was introduced to the Vitress Special Edition Solenn Hair Cuticle Coat. Designed and co-created by model, TV host, and makeup artist Solenn Heussaff, this serum uses a blend of silicones to wrap and seal each strand to protect it from damage and breaking. It tames curls and waves giving hair instant shine, smoothness, and manageability.
I’ve been using it the last few months. See how little product my bottle has left, lol!
What I like about the Vitress Special Edition Solenn Hair Cuticle Coat:
- It instantly minimizes frizz and makes my hair smooth.
- It’s lightweight and does not weigh hair down so you still get movement.
- It can be used on wet, damp, or dry hair.
- It comes in a very convenient size that’s easy to tote around.
- It’s cheap at P80 per 30ml bottle.
- It lasts long because a little product goes a long way. I started using this mid-August 2014 and it still has a bit left almost 6 months after.
- I like the subtle baby powder scent as it’s unobtrusive and does not clash with my shampoo’s scent.
Downside? As with all hair serums, it’s bound to leave some residue after extended use. I recommend using a clarifying shampoo once a week if you use it daily. Other than that, there really aren’t any negative effects.
Vitress Special Edition Solenn Hair Cuticle Coat can be purchased for P80 per 30ml bottle at all leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: