Do you know anyone who’s getting married? Better yet, are you getting married? Lol. Seems that everyone who’s getting married these days gets a bridal shower (heck I didn’t, but that’s because my barkadas at the time were ALL guys and I was the oldest among the siblings and cousins… also first to get married so there wasn’t anyone who could do it for me). Did you know about Velvet Rose Lingerie’s Bridal Shower Registry?
Yes, you read right. Bridal Shower Registry. This is where you can um… request all the sexy (and maybe kinky) stuff you’ve ever fantasized about owning since Velvet Rose Lingerie carries not only lingerie but adult novelty items like edible underwear and flavored body paint among many others.
Upon registry, the bride-to-be receives the following vouchers:
- P100.00 off on Signature Velvet Rose Lingerie Robes of Your Choice**
- P100.00 off on any Velvet Rose Lingerie Sleepwear of Your Choice**
- P100.00 off on any Bra or any 2 Boxers/Panties/Thongs of Your Choice**
**The vouchers can be used once the bride-to-be completes the registration.
For purchases worth P5,000.00 and above (combined purchases of the registrant and Bridal Shower guests), the bride-to-be will receive these additional perks:
- Additional P500.00 worth of Velvet Rose Lingerie Gift Certificate
- Free Velvet Rose Lingerie VIP Card (Entitles you to a 10% Discount on Regular Items-Cash or Card)
- Free Bra Club Card (A stamp card to be filled out in every purchase for more perks and promos)
- Discounts on regular items for your friends’ next purchase: 10% Discount for Cash Purchases and 5% Discount for Card Purchases
Velvet Rose Lingerie also offers free SMS service to inform guests of the Bridal Shower Registry. (Numbers and names of guests should be provided — maximum of 50 people). Items can be exchanged within 7 days from the date of the bridal shower party (excluding underwear).
One thing’s certain… gifts from Velvet Rose Lingerie will surely make the start of your married life very exciting! 😉
Velvet Rose Lingerie stores can be found at Shangri-la Plaza Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Galleria, and Chimes Mall Davao City.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: