What do you know, an eye shadow review for Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato! I have not done this in a loooooong time because I don’t have too much time to do my makeup so I usually just stick to doing my eyebrows and then applying eyeliner and mascara.
Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato For Eyes in 04 Chic Eclair (P600+)
Too Cool For School asked me if I wanted to review one of their new products, Too Cool For School Art Class Sfumato For Eyes. I said yes right away. I love this brand. From the packaging to the product quality, everything is top notch.
OMG I super love the cute tin case! Seriously, it makes me want to collect everything.
Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato 04 Chic Eclair is made comprised of two earth-toned eye shadow shades — glittery gold and dark brown.
Here are swatches.
The way I apply is I put the darker shade on the lids and try to create a gradient effect with the glittery gold on top. Then I use black eyeliner and black mascara.
This is a really quick look I do for dressier occasions where I need to look more polished. I love this eye shadow duo!
FOTD with Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato For Eyes 04 Chic Eclair
I’ve been using Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato For Eyes a lot lately. This is my FOTD:
- Happy Skin Insta Beauty Blur Cream
- Etude House Color My Brows in #2 Light Brown
- Happy Skin Don’t Get Mad Get Even Liquid Foundation in 01 Soft Beige
- Too Cool For School Art Class Sfumato For Eyes in 04 Chic Eclair
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector in 103
- Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me in First Kiss
- K-Palette 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #10
- Etude House Lash Perm All Shockcara
- Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Style Icon
What I like about Too Cool For School ArtClass Sfumato for Eyes:
- Pigmentation is good — the actual shades matches what you see on the palette when applied.
- They’re very easy to blend.
- They last long — I would wear them for 6 hours straight and the colors would still look freshly applied.
- There’s not much powder fall-off when I apply so my eye area stays neat.
- The product is easy to bring around because of the compact size.
Downside? None really, I don’t have the exact price for this but I’m guessing it’s around P600+ based on the prices of their earlier edition eye shadow duos. I will update this part when I call the store tomorrow.
To find the Too Cool For School store nearest you, log on to http://toocoolforschool.com.ph/store.html.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: