One of the things I hate about other people doing my makeup is the way they do my eyebrows. I swear, I always end up looking like Bert from Sesame Street. That said, I really invest in eyebrow grooming products on a regular basis so I can do it myself. Now my current favorite is the Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara (P378).
I got Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara in 2 shades: 01 Light Brown and 02 Gray Brown. There is a third shade, 03 Gold Brown but it wasn’t in stock when I visited the Tonymoly boutique in SM Megamall. Just as well because according to the internet, 03 Gold Brown is recommended for people with blonde hair and I’m not blonde.
When choosing an eyebrow product, I think it’s best to go with a shade that is just a little darker than your hair. That said I’m inclined to go with 02 Gray Brown (right)… but I got both anyway.
See the difference between the two shades?
Here are swatches to give you a better idea.
These are my eyebrows without any product. They’re black.
These are my eyebrows with Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara in 01 Light Brown.
These are my eyebrows with Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara in 02 Gray Brown.
FOTD with Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara in 01 Light Brown.
FOTD with Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara in 02 Gray Brown.
I was expecting just one of them to complement my hair color but I’m pleasantly surprised that I can actually use both!
What I like about Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara:
- I find it very easy to use. I just swipe the mascara brush across my brows straight in the direction of the hair growth and then blend with a spoolie. I’m good to go right after.
- The colors look very natural.
- It’s able to fully coat my eyebrows so they actually aren’t black anymore when I’m done. The effect is like having your eyebrows dyed.
- It’s pretty cheap at P378!
- There are 3 shades to choose from so you can find one that matches your hair.
- It sets your brows so that they stay groomed and in place until you wash it off.
Downside? None at all! I love everything about this product, really great value for money!
Tonymoly Easy Touch Coloring Browcara is available at Tonymoly counters and boutiques for P378. Log on to http://www.tonymoly.ph for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: