Shopee is ending the year with a bang as they introduce the newest members of the Shopee family — father and daughter tandem Dingdong and Zia Dantes. Shopee 12.12 is set to bring joy to users as they shop from the widest variety of products to reward themselves and their loved ones this holiday season. Through the 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, shoppers can also spread the holiday cheer to their favorite local businesses, with 2 times more items sold by local businesses this year.
Shoppers can expect lots of fun content from Dingdong and Zia on top of free shipping with no minimum spend, P1 deals, and 10% off everyday during Shopee’s most aniticipated year-end sale. It’s going to be a delightful celebration throughout the festive season.
In the past year, Shopee has brought fun to users with exciting giveaways and exclusive content, recording over 13 billion engagements and views across its social media channels. This 12.12, users can expect even more entertainment and engagement with a brand-new commercial featuring international superstar Jackie Chan and performances by popular K-Pop group Tomorrow X Together.
Users can also expect non-stop entertainment from today until the big finale on December 12.Highlights include:
- Fun-filled 12.12 TV Special: Filipinos can tune in to GMA 7 and Shopee Live this December 12, 10:30pm, to catch Tomorrow X Together (TXT), Korea’s hottest rising boy group. TXT will grace the stage with a very special performance. Celebrities such as Michael V, Ysabel Ortega, Kate Valdez, Rayver Cruz, Julie Ann Jose, and Andrea Torres will also join host Willie Revillame for a fun and star-studded evening.
- Entertaining content from Shopee’s newest brand ambassadors: Fans can catch Dingdong and Zia’s festive new TV commercial, which features the beloved Pinoy Christmas tradition bunutan ng pera, on local TV networks and on Shopee’s official Facebook and YouTube accounts. Users can also check out Shopee’s YouTube and Tiktok accounts for heartwarming videos featuring Dingdong and Zia, wherein they recreate social media challenges, go shopping on Shopee, and more.
- Exciting games and contests: Users can win voucher giveaways by joining Dingdong- and Zia-themed games and contests on Shopee’s official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. From December 1-12, users can win a total of ₱12,000,000 in prizes from their favorite local celebrities, including Dingdong and Zia, by playing Shopee Celebrity Pamasko on the app. Users simply have to tap on the angpao to win a prize from the celebrity of the day.
- Celebrating local businesses and culture: Local businesses represent a significant part of local culture and as the need to go digital increases, Shopee is committed to supporting these sellers and helping them thrive.
- Shopee Celebrates Local: Shopee launches ‘Shopee Celebrates Local,’ a special contest to share and promote beloved local sellers. Users can read their stories on the #TatakPinoy page and on Shopee’s social media channels, and vote for their favorites until December 5. Winning sellers stand to win prizes they can use for their businesses, while users stand to win Shopee vouchers. Through the Tatak Pinoy page, users can also enjoy exclusive deals when supporting these sellers.
- Celebrating wider communities: Through 12.12, Shopee will continue to uplift local communities through its platform. In the spirit of Christmas, Shopee launches the Frontliner Holiday Package to show gratitude for localheroes. Starting December 10, frontliners can avail of this package, which includes vouchers they can use for their holiday celebrations.
For more information about Shopee 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, visit https://shopee.ph/m/christmas-sale. You can download the Shopee app for free on App Store or Google Play Store.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: