What’s a Christmas vacation without going out of town? It’s quite rare for my hubby and I to have extended breaks and December is one of those times that we can take off with the kids.
We decided to book an overnight stay at Segara Villas at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone last December 30, 2011. We went on a day trip to Bataan with friends and this was where we were going to crash for the night. Since we made reservations kind of late, we had no choice but to get a Junior Villa for P8,030 net for one night. Regular rooms which they refer to as suites are normally available for P6,000+.
I was surprised by what greeted me when I opened the door — a luxurious-looking California King sized bed with lots of pillows! The bed is very comfy, they say they use 600-thread count linens. It’s good the bed is big enough for two adults and two kids.
We had our own spacious living room which had two (2) complimentary bottles of mineral water. Shortly after we arrived we were served welcome drinks which consisted of four glasses of apple and mango juices. Some moments later, we also got a couple of egg tarts as our complimentary snack.
For what we paid we also got:
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two (typical fare like garlic rice, tapa, tocino, ham, corned beef, eggs, cereal, bread, brewed coffee, etc.)
- 15-minute welcome massage for two (room service!)
- Free high-speed wifi internet — our villa had its own router and it was clocking in 3MBps!
- Free access to their DVD and board game library
- 37″ LCD Flatscreen TV with cable service
- Complimentary afternoon and midnight snacks
The service during our stay was excellent too. The staff members were all courteous and efficient. If you’re looking to spend the weekend in Subic Bay, I highly recommend Segara Villas for a totally relaxing and first class experience. The location is very convenient as well since it’s near a lot of duty-free shops, outlet stores, and restaurants. 🙂
Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric’s World.