I witnessed the launching of the ultimate cellphone last May 28, 2012. It’s the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S2 which I’m using now… it’s the Samsung Galaxy S3.
In true Samsung fashion, the NBC Tent was turned into a multimedia hub with a live orchestra playing in the background.
- Quad-core 1.4GHz processor with 1GB RAM, so it’s faster and more powerful than its dual-core predecessor.
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- HD video recording of up to 1080p
- Android OS v.4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Smart Stay – keeps the screen lighted as long as you’re looking at it
- S Beam – place two Samsung Galaxy S3 units back-to-back and transfer files instantly
- Pop Up Play – watch videos as you text or email
- Direct Call – if you’re texting and suddenly decide to call, just put the phone to your ear and it will call the number you were typing a message to.
- S Voice – lets you control the phone by speaking to it