I witnessed the Philippine launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear last night at SM Aura Premier. I’ve used three Samsung Galaxy smartphones (S2, Note 2, and Mega) and all I can say is I was (and still am) very happy with ALL of them. No other phone for me except Samsung talaga, walang kokontra, lol! I’m not even the least bit attracted to the rumored-to-be cheaper iPhone 5c that everyone’s fawning over.
They had this super super huge LCD screen right smack in the middle of the mall corridor.
The event was hosted by Atom Araullo. They unveiled Erwan Heussaff as the brand ambassador for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear. It’s very fitting because the main selling point of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear is the enhanced multitasking features. Erwan cooks, blogs, and has a lot of activity on his social networks and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear helps him do everything with ease.
There was a brief fashion show where models showcased the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear.
You can even receive and read text messages on the Samsung Galaxy Gear.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear comes in six colors: Jet Black, Mocha Gray, Wild Orange, Oatmeal Beige, Rose Gold, and Lime Green.
Okay so aside from the fact that it’s a watch that tells time, why would you want a Samsung Galaxy Gear?
- You can make hands-free calls with it. You’ll look like you’re talking to your wrist like those spies in films, lol.
- They’re fashionable, at least I think they are.
- You can take photos with it as it’s equipped with a 1.9MP camera.
- It has a Pedometer function if you’re fitness walking.
- You can control your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with it.
- It informs you of incoming texts, calls, e-mails, alerts… it even reminds you of your scheduled activities.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear costs P13,990.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is slimmer compared to its predecessors and the screen size is bigger! The phone itself has a unique leather finish too. Specs are as follows:
- 5.7-inch HD Super Amoled Display
- 13MP rear camera with high CRI LED flash
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 32 GB Memory (expandable)
- Now with a super enhanced S-Pen with even more features
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Comes in Jet Black, Classic White, and Blush Pink
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 retails for P36,990.
I am so wanting this Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Blush Pink. Unfortunately, at the moment only Jet Black and Classic White are in stock, plus I changed phones twice this year already, lol!
If you want a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you can avail of one at P3,000 off tomorrow Sept. 28, 2013 if you line up at 10am at Samsung Experience Shops located in SM Aura, SM Mall of Asia, SM City Cebu, SM Consolacion, SM Davao,and SM Lanang. For the complete Samsung Galaxy Note 3 First Day Offer Mechanics, log on to http://www.samsung.com/ph/gn3firstday/?pid=ph_home_thelatest_middle1_gn3fdo_20130924.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: