One thing the most luxurious spas in the Philippines have in common is the fact that they use Pevonia Botanica products for their treatments. Some of those establishments are Quan Spa @ Marriott Manila, The Spa, Suriya Spa… just to name a few. In fact I remember my therapist using Pevonia products when I had a seaweed wrap at Quan Spa.
Anyhow, Pevonia Botanica let me take home my own bottle of Pevonia Botanica Dry Oil Body Moisturizer to try. I’m not a lotion person although I follow a skincare regimen for my face like a religion every single day. I guess I don’t like the idea and the feeling of layering on something thick and creamy all over my body especially since it’s so hot and humid this summer.
I was alarmed by how shiny it was when I first sprayed it on. It’s still oil after all. But the thing is, when you spread it all over the skin surface it’s absorbed very quickly.
After a few moments of massaging Pevonia Dry Oil Body Moisturizer into the skin, you will be amazed at how silky smooth it feels. There’s no sticky or greasy sensation. It smells so good too since it’s imbued with the relaxing scent of lavender and chamomile — perfect for bedtime! I don’t exaggerate when I say this is the ultimate in skin hydration. A bottle costs P3,120.
Now we come to the second and most awaited part of my post, hehe. See that box above? It’s the Pevonia Botanica Spa-At-Home Essentials Pack. It contains everything you need to have a luxury spa experience in the comfort of your own home. Since I want to share the Pevonia Botanica experience with my dear readers, I’ve decided to give it away.
- Pevonia Lavender Votive Candle
- Pevonia Silky Skin Body Scrub
- Pevonia “Anti-Stress” Bath Salts
- Pevonia “Anti-Stress” Bath and Shower Gel
- Pevonia Preserve Body Moisturizer
You’re going to feel so calm and relaxed plus have the benefit of skin that feels like a million dollars with the Pevonia Botanica Spa-At-Home Essentials Pack. The set retails for P5,190.
Pevonia Botanica products are available at selected spas nationwide. They are all natural, paraben-free, and not tested on animals. 🙂
So what do you have to do to win the Pevonia Botanica Spa-At-Home Essentials Pack?
- You have to be a fan of both Animetric’s World and Pevonia Botanica Philippines on Facebook.
- You have to follow both @animetric and @pevoniaph on Twitter.
- Share this contest on Facebook or Twitter. For Facebook, click on the Share button on top of this post. On the blank box above the title of the blog post, tag Animetric’s World and Pevonia Botanica Philippines then post “Animetric’s World is giving away a spa treat worth over P5k from Pevonia Botanica Philippines!”. For Twitter, just tweet about the contest and the url.
To tag, type in the “@” symbol then follow it with the word “Animetric” This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you “Animetric’s World”. Click that and you should see “Animetric’s World” become a blue link. Do the same for Pevonia Botanica Philippines.
- Tell me what you think of the Pevonia Botanica Dry Oil Body Moisturizer and why you need the Pevonia Botanica Spa-At-Home Essentials Pack. You can do so several ways: tweet me the answer, post a comment below, or even blog about it. Just let me know about your entry by posting the url of your tweet or blog. Please include your name and email when posting your entries on the comments section below so I can contact you if you win. Winning entry will be determined via judging.
- Contest is open to all Philippine residents. I will ship the prize to the winner. Deadline for entries is June 20, 2011.
UPDATE: After much deliberations, I’ve decided to award the Pevonia Botanica Spa-At-Home Essentials Pack to Erica Yu-B, who just relocated her whole life from Metro Manila to Isabela with three kids in tow and no yaya. I just felt that she needed it the most. Thanks to everyone who joined and watch out for more giveaways! 🙂
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: