Happy New Year everyone! I’m starting off 2012 with a beauty review. It’s actually something I bought a few weeks ago… Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner. I chose shade BK999 Black Pearl.
I put on some eyeshadows from The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Silver Black Palette and topped it off with Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner.
The liner lends a very dramatic effect. Black Pearl comes out a really strong and solid black.
The above photo was taken under the fluorescent light of my bathroom around 4-5 hours after I applied Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner. It pretty much stayed put throughout my Christmas dinner with friends.
What I like Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner:
- It’s more convenient to use compared to gel eyeliner because I don’t need a separate brush, spatula, and mixing palette to use the product.
- The color is pigmentation is solid.
- It’s reasonably priced at P695 and it’s from Shiseido, a reputable Japanese brand.
- It’s very cute and easy to bring around due to its petite size.
- You can create very dramatic eye looks and effects with it.
- It’s easy to correct drawing mistakes because the product comes off easily with cosmetic swabs (cotton buds with pointed tips).
There are some down sides though:
- It goes on wet so you have to keep your eye steady (meaning do not blink) until it dries completely or it will smudge. It dries a bit longer compared to other liquid liners too.
- If your hand is not steady it can be hard to draw a perfect line. Have some cosmetic swabs ready. It’s not nearly as precise as K-Palette or Shu Uemura.
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner is available for P695 at Majolica Majorca counters in selected SM Department Stores (like SM Megamall, SM Centerpoint, SM Makati, etc.).
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: